Sunday, November 4
Quick observations regarding the new Amazing Race.
• Anne discussing the contestants "another round up of tools"
• Julia is of Spanish descent, so it's pronounced "hoo-lia". I'm going to pronounce all 'j's like this from now on.
• The goths used "Oh my goth", a split second before I did. Damn them.
• Nathan & Jennifer. Him cheater, her victim, they deserve each other.
• Who orders a taxi at an airport? The place is crawling with them.
• TK. Cool? Be wary of men with first names that are just initials.
• Raymond: "Who's your Daddy?" There is no better TV than an elderly Asian American dancing on a mat in rural Ireland.
Sunday isn't Sunday without the Amazing Race dramatic slo-mo just before commercial.
at 10:40 PM