Tuesday, December 4

It's a scientifically quantifiable amount

.
THINGS I'VE HAD A COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSFUL OF

Christmas music - Children playing, having fun. Who cares?

Starbucks customers - Starbucks have good product, they're charitable and they pay benefits to part time staff, so why do I hate every single person stood in line? "Oh, I cannot start my day without a Venti Chai Latte." Try living in Darfur bitch.

Boston driver superiority - Having rotaries doesn't make you better drivers until you learn to use them properly. Stop yielding when you are on them, and stop entering them at speed without looking left you dicks.



Local Government - 2 pieces of mail, first born child, inside leg measurement, a letter from your employer, cornea scan and a gift wrapped box of attitude just to get a parking permit

Door to Door Charity Collectors exposing my psychological weaknesses
-
"Hello Mr Taylor, we are collecting for battered women, would you make a donation?",
"Hello Mr Taylor, would you subscribe to this magazine to help pay for poor kids to go to college?",
"Hello Mr Taylor, give us your money or the kitten gets it in the face"


New & Improved - Putting 1% more Soy Lecithin in EZ-SQUEEZE-CHEEZE, does not make it New & Improved.

To address the imbalance.

THINGS PEOPLE AROUND ME HAVE HAD AN ASSFUL OF
The following words come out of my mouth every hour, on the hour,
"I'm going to Acapulco on Thursday."
Let me hear you say "Oh yeah!"

No comments: