Tuesday, September 23

Mexican Reading Pt II

Anne posted an entry about what she's planning to read while in Mexico during, "our third annual stay at Las Brisas".

I love that these trips sound as inevitable as a Charity gig at a Holiday Inn by a washed up singer from the 70s.

Every year we celebrate doing nothing for 5 days. And although Anne reads way smarter books than me, I read much quicker than her, so I have to take a bunch of books.

I've already started reading each of these books.

Twinkie, Deconstructed
Watching the English
Death of a Salesman
Cracked: Life on the Edge in a Rehab Clinic
On Royalty: A Very Polite Inquiry Into Some Strangely Related Families
Havana Nocturne: How the Mob Owned Cuba & Lost It to the Revolution
Party Monster: A Fabulous But True Tale of Murder in Clubland
Why?
Towards Zero

In addition I quite fancy these too:
Hell Bent
Gig: Americans Talk About Their Jobs
Downtown Owl

Still a week to go, so I could yet add to this list.

No comments: