Sunday, November 16
The Anatomy of a Photo
FROM FRIDAY'S MOMENTOUS DAY.
1. We thought we were borrowing $250,000 from the bank. Wrong! They take out their fees. Bastards!
We were also shocked that they wrote a check/cheque. The money came from the bank, and then went straight back into the bank.
And when I say wrote, I mean wrote. Seriously, you couldn't do this on a computer, or make us an outrageously huge check/cheque as if we had won the lottery?
2. I love polka dots.
3. I stole a pen from this address.
4. I'm 38 and I still bite my fingernails.
5. Account number is Gaussian blurred for our protection. Although Chloe from 24 could probably undo it.
6. This is a part of Maria's face.
7. Try not to mix pin-stripes with polka dots.
at 5:29 PM