Monday, November 17

Fascinating Sociopath or Hoax?

So the other night Anne mentioned a website where married people can register to have affairs. No, I don't recall how it came up!!

Now as someone who loves to judge, my first thought was, adultery is still illegal in some states, so in essence these guys are assisting in a crime.

Whatever.

In her always-factual-journalistic style, Anne said that the site is "Some woman's name".

A google search later I discovered the site is ashleymadison.com, however I scanned past the actual website, and at #6 on the google hit was a blog that caught my eye.

You can guess the objective of http://100girlsin1year.blogspot.com/ Don't click the link if you are easily offended or shocked.

However, I don't shock easily. So. As I read through each entry I wasn't sure if this was real or not, but even more mysterious is that the guy (or imposter woman) suddenly stopped blogging in June, only 21 women into his year long 'quest'.

What the hell happened? Answers on a postcard please.

No comments: