Saturday, December 6

Complaint Update

So a while ago I made a complaint.

And today I received a reply. I particularly like the part where he writes 'we assumed readers would understand'. I didn't. Guess that makes me too dumb to read Budget Travel.

Dear Mr. T ... I'm sorry to hear that the True Story about Casablanca we published in the November 2008 issue of Budget Travel disappointed you. I want to assure you that in publishing the story, we assumed readers would understand that the woman's preconceptions were not an accurate understanding of Morocco. And we believe the writer and his wife realized the same thing during the episode.

Sorry about the delayed response. I hope that you'll continue to let us know about your thoughts about Budget Travel and True Stories. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Best wishes,
Thomas Berger; Copy Chief
Budget Travel

No comments: