Sunday, March 22

Winnats Pass


Drove thru' this bad boy today, on our way to Buxton and Bakewell.

Love the Peak District. Lambs everywhere, hikers all over and underground cavern boat trips. Brilliant!

Buxton was OK, and was made 100x better by the most piss poor service I have encountered. We popped into a tea shop for a quick hot drink and scone. One hour later my dad had to come out and feed the parking meter because we were still waiting for the food. I do love service so poor that I start to laugh.

Bakewell was choc-a-bloc with British Mothers celebrating British Mothers' Day. We had a Cornish Pasty, a Bakewell Tart, and pint of Bitter. Nice. Afterwards we fed the ducks including this ballsy little quacker.



On to Chatsworth House. Nice house. Shit coffee. And then I bumped into my old friend Adrian, who I haven't seen in years. Good times catching up and a promise to stay in touch.

No comments: