Saturday, August 22

Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No

So I don't write anything too detailed about my work.

It's not like I'm a spy*, I own a branded packaging business and I'm bound by a general etiquette, and in some cases non-disclosures.

But. This is awesome. I get client direction with different slants. Marketing, Legal, Design.

I'll change the content slightly but not the direction.

Legal: It is not Brown Sugar
Marketing: Should be Brown Sugar
Design: Leave as Sugar
Marketing: Should be Brown Sugar
Legal: Sugar, not Brown Sugar
Design: Leave as Sugar
Marketing: Don't delete Brown Sugar
Legal: As noted previously Brown Sugar cannot be claimed
Marketing: Please change to Sprinkled with Brown Sugar
Legal: Can't say Sprinkled with Brown Sugar. Doesn't use Brown Sugar
Design: Leave as Sugar


* Or am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee, please!!
--dq