Sunday, December 20

Ooh, look what we did

Man oh man! Have I had an ass-ful of Kid Photos pretending to be Christmas Cards?

Yes, we get it, you have created another human being. Whoopie-fucking-doo!

Of course I didn't shit out a kid, so I guess I don't get to send Christmas Cards.

Actually I have no beef receiving a picture of the kids WITH a card, specifically it is receiving a photo of the kid, with Merry Christmas typeset in Loserfont Bold ... with no hand-written message.

Hey, I don't give a shit that I made your mailing list. If you cannot be bothered to write Merry Christmas Richard, then save yourself 42¢ on a stamp and take me off your goddamn list.

I don't know any infants, so I don't expect a Christmas card from them.

I do know lots of adults (some who have infants), and I expect a season's greeting from you ... the grown up.

I'm happy that Walgreens have found a way to take money out of your stupid kid's college fund, but I will die believing this is poor etiquette.

Whoo. Time to take a cold shower!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyeux Noël ! Without a card...
--dq