Tuesday, February 9

Audi Doody (Bitch please)

I love my Audi. The dashboard is like the future. Diagnostics galore!

This week my car told me it needed some oil.

Being the modern man I am, I took it in to the dealer (because they are always the cheapest right?).

The woman at the Audi garage was tanned like a leather mitt. I'm talking PMS 160.

Me Any chance of a quick oil change?

Audi No, we're backed up. I can fit you in at the end of the week

Me My car says it needs oil

Audi Ignore it, the computer is set by our engineers to come on too early.

Me Why?

Audi The computer is set by our engineers to come on too early.

Me You just repeated your answer. Why would the engineers set the car up like that?

Audi They just do. Ignore it.

So let me tell you, this woman was talking another language. She was talking Bitch, but luckily I'm fluent in that too.

Me You're very patronizing aren't you?

Audi Huh, I can squeeze you in tomorrow

Me Nah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say this at least once: you ROCK! Could you please work with Sarkozy on his public speeches??
--dq