Tuesday, March 16

Random Observations

The Guy who wrote The Notebook
Could this twat just give up writing? You're hack.

Randy Jackson and actors named Gyllenhaal
Like a circle. Pointless.

Weathermen
Let's not call them meteorologists - that suggests a knowledge of Science.

Gemma Arterton
I'm worried. You're beautiful and talented, but I read the first page of your GQ interview and I can tell you make poor choices.

Hallelujah
Can everyone just stop covering this. And it's a Cohen song. Not a Buckley song.

The World's Strongest Vagina
Surely the best headline I will read this year.

Acapulco
Stay calm everyone. It's just bullet riddled dead bodies and headless policemen. Still a great place to visit every year.

80% of male teenagers
Cut your fucking hair.

Apple
Guys I loved you since 1987. Even if you made a dialysis machine I'd buy one. But the latest iPhone ad where the boring mother sends her kid video to "everyone she knows', is the biggest technology failure since the Zune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to comment on David Beckham?
--dq

Frankie Pancakes said...

I HATE the guy who wrote "The Notebook" too, and everything else he wrote named "The (noun)" Seriously, fuck that guy.