Wednesday, November 10

The homeland of Hercule Poirot

I'm flying to Euroland tonight. Tomorrow morning I land in London and then jump on the Eurostar to Brussels in Belgium.

Spookily, I'm guessing I'll be crossing the Western Front of WW1 in Belgium and Northern France at about 11 o'clock. I'm curious if there will be a minutes silence on the train for Remembrance/Veteran's Day?

Unfortunately, yet predictably, my reasons for visiting are less important.



I'm staying at the Pantone Hotel.

Pantone as I'm sure everyone knows is the vivid ink system used by designers and printers throughout the world (tune in next week for my thesis on TOYO inks).

Well guess what. Pantone have licensed their color system to the hotel. This is very exciting to me. I know it shouldn't be. But it is.

I have no idea what PMS color I will be designated when I check in, but based on this weather forecast, I hope it is something bright and energetic to rid me of jet lag and the grey skies of Northern Europe.



Stay tuned for photos. I hope reality isn't too disappointing.

No comments: