Tuesday, November 15

Ticking all the boxes

I ran across this video short today on the Zara website.

It has so many of my pet peeves that I felt like they made the damn clip just to annoy me.



Twee ukelele, twatish Brit, media wander glasses, ugly/not ugly beardy hipster, over elaborate coffee pot, intellectual yet obscure art books, unexceptional placement of fresh herbs, fruits and flowers, meaningless bollocks about contemporary art, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

And that's just the first 2 minutes, upon which I got bored and hit pause. It appears I'd used up all of my contempt!!

I was on the Zara website because I'm trying to replace a jacket I lost at the gym last week.

Yesterday I left my step counter there.

Stay tuned to see what I lose during my next visit to the gym.

It will not be 2 lbs, I guarantee you that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! I've wasted 6:50 minutes of my life waiting to see when this chick would be naked in the video...
Thanks Richard!
--dq