Thursday, April 5

Healing Update

Had my eye test the other day. I never realized how close the eye-guy has to get to you when he's swiveling all of his lens choices.

My eye-guy wore chinos, but despite that, he had a good sense of humor.

When he asked which line of letters I could read I said it would have been easier had they used a better typeface. This lead to a pointless monologue from me on the golden heyday of sans serif typography in Europe from the 50s to early 70s.

Chino guy admitted he'd never had that conversation before. I think that was 'code' for "Shut up you boring myopic English fuck".

Acupuncture was an improvement, in that I got to keep my jeans on. Needles all over my arms and neck, but I think I fell asleep, so that's relaxing.

Even better was the Reiki action on Thursday. I had to concentrate on my breathing, which isn't as easy as it sounds. Once again I nodded off at least 5 times. Afterwards Olga told me to start drawing, walk in nature with no headphones and drink less coffee. She wants to see me again in 2 weeks.

Not sure if I should bring my drawings.

No comments: