Tuesday, July 10

2 chicks at the same time

This was supposed to be an adorable snap of little ducklings taking their first swim, but it looks like they are wading through sewage.

I had that moment as I held my phone over the body of water when my brain screamed "Don't drop the phone", but my uncoordinated hands didn't get the other message that the phone was also plugged into my headphones.

One snag of the headphones later and the phone spun in mid-air John Woo style, as the Gods decided in slo-mo whether the phone would drop into the pond or just ricochet off of the railings into my waiting hands.

The Gods chose the rail-bounce into my hands, at which point I fumbled and dropped the phone. Luckily for me, the phone did the opposite of what every piece of dropped toast in history has done, and instead landed face up and unscathed.

No comments: