Thursday, December 13

More than one wish.

Growing up in the Euro-zone often meant watching poorly dubbed ads for suspicious non-British chocolate.

This one from Kinder Surprise has stayed with me my whole adult life. Whenever someone says they want more than one thing, my brain automatically switches to the picky little fucker in this ad.



I think Kinder is banned in the US because the toy will choke the kid.

I'm undecided if that is a good or bad thing.

The past few days I've been trawling through on-line gift guides. I've actually done all my Christmas shopping, but I like the curated guides like Cool Hunting who provide great ideas for gifts all year round.

During one such search I stumbled on this one.

It's a combination glass* dildo and marijuana pipe.

Reasonably priced at just $38 it's that perfect stocking filler for the 'guy/gal who has everything.'

Unlike the Kinder surprise it does not come covered in chocolate.

You have to do that on your own.

* Always the best material to shove inside yourself.

No comments: