Monday, February 3

Happy 10th Birthday

Apparently Facebook turns 10 tomorrow. Well done Facebook.

By the look of this photo for my 10th birthday I attended a pretentious photography course in Karachi.

I believe this was the year I received a pair of binoculars for my birthday. And I still own them.

The great thing about owning a pair of binoculars is that every few years you're in a cool location and you think to yourself, "If only I had a pair of binoculars." Then you're bummed out because they're in the bottom drawer of that unit where you keep board games, pads of paper you'll never use, and last year's Christmas Cards (except the kid photo ones, which go straight in the trash).


Looking thru' photos of my tenth year it is apparent I liked Adidas t-shirts, hiding my ears with long hair, holding my dog, and leaning against my dad's car. Beat that Facebook.

No comments: