Wednesday, February 19

That's not how it works

I was watching a show on Sunday set in a bakery and I had the nice idea of ordering some macaroons.

I found a bakery in New York who offer 2 day delivery. Which is ideal because macaroons do go off (as if I ever save them!).

I ordered a box to take to the UK for my parents and an extra box for Anne to console herself while I'm away.

I figured 2 day delivery would have them on my doorstep by Tuesday or at worst today.

I received this e-mail.


Dear Richard Taylor,

Thank you for your order from Dana's Bakery! We wanted to let you know that your order (#012359) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx 2Day® on 2/19/2014.  You can track your package at any time using the link below.

2 day delivery is from the day I order the product. Not from when you decide to get off your butt and cook up some product.

Tools!

Anne will get 2 boxes on Friday! Lucky her. I hear they go off.

No comments: