Sunday, March 16

Oh Think Twice

Took a stroll down to breakfast this morning and Phil Collins was playing on the radio.

Maybe when you're actually in paradise this song is more relevant, but he still makes me retch.

Sun. Lovely sun greets my morning walk. As do huge catamarans and sea planes!

All good things must end and I drove back to the airport to be berated again by Hertz for only staying for a day.

Checked in for my flight and found myself surrounded by college kids.

Listening in to their droning chat it appears they deem no wi-fi to be the equivalent of the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

"Would sir like a smell of Nicki Minaj's Minajesty?".

I politely declined. Think we can all guess what that smells of.

Also chose not to purchase a 6lb Toblerlone.

Duty Free never disappoints.


No comments: