Wednesday, March 19

Snippy little twat

There's a story regarding Tesco Orange Juice doing the rounds.

This sarcastic little shit-head spotted an error on the carton.


Here's part of this quote.

"Sitting down for breakfast as usual, I picked up a carton of Tesco orange juice – and noticed it described itself as 'most tastiest'. 'Most tastiest'? Surely not? It could be 'most tasty' or simply 'tastiest', but never 'most tastiest'.

"That's just wrong, and I was so astonished, especially as Tesco is such a large company, that I almost started pouring the orange juice on to my Weetabix.

"My mum stopped me just in time, but when I told her about Tesco's 'most tastiest' orange juice, she was just as surprised."

OK, first up douchebag you could plausibly consider that Tesco purposely used ad speak.

But let's go with it being an error.

How good is this schoolboy/grammatical genius?

best quality should be highest quality

Fruit is used in the plural so change makes the grade to make the grade

Unless they only used one orange, We squeeze or press it should be We squeeze or press them

only when it's should be only when they're

Change at it's tastiest to when they're most tasty 

That's 5 errors the smug little fuck missed.

Still funny that Tesco are so shitty.

No comments: