Friday, May 16

Thanks Congressman

May 15, 2014


Ms. Ann Taylor
15 Charlotte Road
Swampscott, Massachusetts 01907-2632

Dear Ms. Taylor:

One of my top priorities as a member of Congress is staying in touch with my constituents.  There are three ways to connect with me online: by following me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CongressmanTierney) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/RepTierney), and signing up for my periodic e-mail updates (http://tierney.house.gov/contact/e-alert-subscription).  Each allows me to maintain my commitment to hearing your thoughts and opinions, and to provide important information from Washington, DC and across our communities.   
  
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me or my Peabody office at (978) 531-1669 if we may be of assistance.


We moved from Swampscott 10 years ago, so staying in touch is hardly the Congressman's top priority is it?

He might also add spelling his constituents name correctly to his to-do list.

No comments: