Theresa May has condemned the National Trust for allegedly airbrushing Christianity out of its Chocolate egg hunt.
Only they haven’t. Their website features the word Easter 14 times.
But here's a few things she's not outraged enough about to condemn.
- Donald Trump's travel ban
- The labelling of judges as "enemies of the people"
- Talk of war with Gibraltar
- Saudi Arabian war crimes in Yemen using British munitions
- Baseless scaremongering by one of her ministers that membership of the EU makes us vulnerable to terrorism attacks